What data is collected
- Information you voluntarily provide, like:
- email address – for newsletters or contests
- name/mailing address – so we can mail stuff to contest winners
- Analytics information – to count visitor numbers
Sharing of your information
- The info you give is used for whatever it is you signed up for (newsletter, mailing you a prize, etc). And that’s it. It will not be shared, rented or sold without your consent.
- “Analytics” or the number of visitors to our website is shared with conventions and trade shows for entry into the event. Same as them wanting to know how many followers you have on social media.
You control your data
The newsletter will contain unsubscribe instructions (follow them to permanently delete your email). Names and addresses are also permanently deleted once its purpose is met (e.g. your prize is mailed out). If you’re unsure, use the contact page to notify us with any concerns.
Third party cookies
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.